I also took a photo of the corner of my computer desk, which I didn't post yesterday as the storms kept taking out the power (and resetting the computer - grr) all afternoon, before finally killing all the power for good at 3 pm here. So here it is today:

I am a fan of a pot of tea, and the spotty pot and cup and saucer are from Target. The ancient stapler is a Swedish made "Rapid 10", handed down from my mate Steve. I mention it because people at work have tried to pinch it on many occasions. ("They don't make 'em like that anymore.") Fave pen from my swappin' buddy Craftsy, fave chicken clock where the hen pecks in time with the second strokes, and a vintage Korean mug from One Girl Gathers. If you're sitting there thinking that my office doesn't look very "professional" "corporate" or "business like"...damn straight.

2 comments:
Teapot=professional to me! I had a proper pot, cup and kettle at my office. Let the proletariat
drink from plastic cups!
I have teapot envy!!! That is by far one of the cutest teapots I've ever seen!!!
Post a Comment