This week, on my desk is all about kneedles and knitting, and some little doileys that I've been carrying around in my bag since last week as a pressie for a nice chick. The vintage mags and patterns I bought for a dollar or so each on an online auction site - they just arrived in the mail, and the square of knitting is a surprise pressie from my workmate Frances. She was trying to explain to me - the Knitting Knovice - an easy way to make a blankie square or rug a couple of weeks ago...I must have looked at her blankly, as she wrote out the instructions for me. Bless her.
The eagle eyed amongst you will note a spec of choccy under one of the mushrooms on the doileys. This fell off my cardie when I stood up to take the pic, but has now been removed, no cardie, choccy or doiley was hurt in the process. (Although the choccy did fulfil it's destiny, that is, to end up in-mah-belly!)

2 comments:
Glad to hear that the choccy ended up in the correct place! Cute mushrooms by the way!
Oooh looking forward to seeing the blanket come to life.
Post a Comment