Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today's desktop


...is a bit bare really. But what's there is rather important. You can see the finished back and sleeves of a cardi knitted by me out of Cleckheaton's Vintage Hues yarn (highly recommended I might add, fab colours and lovely to knit with. Just have to do the front sections and Bob's your proverbial. Also importantly sitting there, my diary and the flight bookings for my little holiday to Airlie Beach next week. The Knitting Knazi decided she needed a Winter Sojourn and invited me along. Hurrah!

3 comments:

Drewzel said...

I just realised I'm a day ahead of myself. What a knob!

CurlyPops said...

I'm loving the cardi....it's fab and just perfect for this little cold snap.
A holiday in the middle of winter...even better!

Maureen Reynolds said...

When a vacation is in the works, it's hard to keep your days straight. Have fun!