
There's a brochure for High Tea at the Owlie bookshop, and a copy of Vickie Howell's Knit Aid which I bought there on Monday. (My only criticism of this book is that while the drawings are cute and stylish, when it comes to illustrating a stitch, they aren't really that clear.) My local Spotlight is having a Knitting Party, with 15x15 cm squares for charity blankies required, so that's been keeping me out of trouble lately (although I should be working on my Tour de France Knit Along project). The fancy pants stitch at the front is just made by doing one row of yarn forward, knit two together and then a row of knit etc.
And here's some good advice from Vicki:



4 comments:
Your knitting looks wonderful Steph.
I was wondering whether to buy the Vickie Howell book because I'm only a beginner and I only know one stitch....what do you think?
How much was it?
It does look great. Nice resource. Thank you.
Looks like a winter comfort desk. I'm going to ask a friend to teach me to knit once it gets cooler...also to make goodies for sick children.
Post a Comment