
On my desk is a bit late this week, mainly because I haven't been at my desk. So on my desk today is some fun things from yesterday:
- Magazine love : new copy of Ready Made, and my first ever copy of Marie-Claire Idees...I finally found it at Borders and can see why everyone raves about it!
- A tube of recycled chinese newspaper pencils from Smiggle. I have a thing about pencils, love them!
- Japanese Milky candy, I went to buy White Rabbit yesterday and the shop had none left, so I got these, super yummy, and almost worth buying for the cute box alone!
- Goodness from the Hokey shop - Kitty hair clips (the other one is in my hair) and some super cute stickers. Thanks Hollie!
Mmm, time for another Milky methinks. Check out desktops at Kootoyoo.

1 comment:
Oooh lots of loveliness to look at today!
Post a Comment