Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On my desk today


I seem to have gotten into the habit of checking the PO box on Wednesdays before work, which works out well actually, because it always provides me with good stuff for my desk top. On my desk today:

  • vintage embroidery patterns via Etsy -hurrah! I'll put the Walker's one on Stitchybritches soon I think,
  • some of yesterday's op-shopping - '70's writing set (I had a few of these as a kid, and loved them), shoulder strap retainers, and Sarah Kay 21st birthday invitations (I don't actually know what I'm going to do with them, but I loved Sarah Kay as a kid, and they were only 50 cents)

  • a tea towel that's part of a pressie from Jess, and

  • a baby birds book that I found in the Warragul op-shop last week. I love wee birdies!

Desks a-plenty, via Kootoyoo.

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

There's always so many lovely things to look at on your desk each week..